Monday, March 15, 2010

Challenge Card


Good Morning Everyone!

This week I made a long card representing Spring time for Cricut Cardz Challenge #16, Paper Cutz Challenge #32 and Crafty Creations Challenges # 58. The only challenge request were from Cricut Cardz to use flowers, birds, butterflies to represent up coming spring and Crafty Creations to make hand made flowers. On my card I made accordion flowers using 12x0.5 strips in both orange cardstock and brown designer cardstock. I then cut a strip 12x1.5 of forest green cardstock and snipped the top with scissors to fray the edge to look like grass. I used a light green cardstock to make the stem and leaves of the flowers. I used both the Wild Card and Designer's Calender cartridges to make the "hello" and "Spring". For the middle of the flowers I put one ivory pearl to give it a little shine.

I hope you liked what I created.

xoxo

3 comments:

shelly said...

stephanie our theme this week over at craftycreationschallenges is make your own flowers.you should submit this there too :)
your card is very pretty thanks for sharing it over at cricutcardz and papercutz xx shelly

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very nice card. Love the flowers.

Hope Jacare said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our flower challenge - Cheers Claire x