Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #15


Hello Everyone!

Here is my Cricut Cardz Challenge #15 entry for this week. This weeks challenge was a gate fold card of any style.

This weeks card I made a "Thinking of you". This card uses the "Wild Cards" cartridge to make the frame and bird branch image. I also did some blocking using different cuttlebug embossing folders. The cuttlebug embossing folders I used are: Fleur de Lis, Spots and Dots and a floral one (can't remember the name). On the frame I did some faux stitching to make it "pop".

In the inside of the card I just stayed with the theme and stamped 2 birds and a branch with jet black stazon ink.

Thanks for viewing,

xoxo

1 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Great gatefold card!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!!!

Terry