Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Challenge

This Easter card is for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #18 (Easter) and Paper Cutz Challenge #34 (Easter - No Bunnies or Chicks).

For this card I used 8.5" x 4.25" piece of kraft cardstock for the card base.  Using the cricut cartridge Sweet Treats I cut out 4 lavender 2.5" flowers and 3 baby pink 2.5" flowers. To make the flowers I used my mini mister full of water and dampened the flowers and crumpled them up and let them dry.  After the cardstock flowers were dry I unfolded them and layered them on top of each other.  I used 3 plastic pearl beads for the centers.  Using the cricut cartridge Designer's Calender I cut out the flourishes on green cardstock and I also cut out the Easter in baby pink cardstock and handwritten the "Happy".  I then used a border punch by Stampin Up and adhered a 4.25" x 4.25" piece of lavender cardstock behind the front cover so you could see it "peeking" through the back of the border. After everything was done I glimmer misted the front with Dazzling Diamonds.

Hope you enjoyed.

xoxo

1 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

nice card! Thanks for playing along with us at PCC this week,